Software Development Engineer - Test
About the role
We are a startup in mission to unlock human potential, empowering people to prosper doing what they love. We are looking for a SDE Test role who is passionate in education technology. Your goal is to ensure delivering high quality apps for our customers.
What you will do
Our Tech Stack:
- Google Cloud Platform with Kubernetes managed clusters
- GraphQL for API Gateway
- Most services are written in Go, NodeJS, and Python
- Postgres and Redis for storage
- Flutter for mobile Apps
- Firebase Test Lab and Flutter Gherkin for automated UI testing
- Postman and Mocha chai for API testing
- Understand and translate product requirements, customer demands, and business objectives to create and execute test cases.
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation platform/frameworks for multiple application platforms.
- Build test scenarios and acceptance tests.
- Investigating customers problem, testing bugs, and writing bug technical report, and regression tests.
- Working with engineering teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs.
- Research test tools, methodologies, and trends to keep updating current practices and process to scale the team.
- Maintain the final quality on every product release.
What you will need
- A minimum total of 3 years of experience in automation testing for web and mobile applications using latest trend testing technologies.
- Strong passion for delivering secure, high quality, testable, reusable, and clean code.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Experience in all layers of testing pyramid.
- Experience in Behavior Driven Development.
- Experience in designing GraphQL specification and GraphQL client implementation.
- Experience in development highly scalable software delivery system using cloud computing native technologies.
- Experience in working with automated testing tools and continuous integration/continuous delivery