Junior UX Researcher
About the team
At Kuncie, the (small but growing) UX Research team is fully embedded in various product streams. There will be Senior UX Researchers to guide you to inform decision-making across the organization through evidence-based insights. We enjoy having ownership and autonomy in a fast-paced environment.
About the role
We are looking for an exceptional Jr. UX Researcher who is passionate about discovering impactful EduTech solutions. You’ll be working closely with cross-functional team (Design, Product Management, Data Analytics) to understand their knowledge gaps, plan for collaborative research, and use the insights you uncover to help them build the solutions.
What you will do
- Conduct primary and secondary user research.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative research.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and evaluate research topics.
- Plan and implement user research strategies and methodologies.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written and oral presentations.
- Perform usability studies with consumers.
- Create a research plan, gather data, and analyze data.
- Use a diverse set of UX research tools.
What you will need
- Maximum of 2 years work experience, fresh graduates with relevant internship experiences are welcome
- Have basic knowledge about quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Ability to quickly and effectively share research results
- Ability to perform all research-related tasks including research, planning, and evaluating
- Ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and act as a strategic partner in product decisions
- Ability to learn and operate remote testing tools
- A strong desire for creative problem-solving with a positive attitude
- Excellent time-management skills
- Positive attitude and insatiable hunger to learn
Send your updated resume to email@example.com or click "Apply" button