About the role
We are a startup in mission to unlock human potential, empowering people to prosper doing what they love. We are now looking for an exceptional Junior Producer who will play a key significant role in the content team and help understand Kuncie users better in order to create highly engaged contents to set for success.
What you will do
- Assisting in the creation and refinement of scripts, project concepts, and other materials.
- Creating and managing a budget for all production costs and expenses.
- Sourcing staff, negotiating salaries, and equipment.
- Scheduling all tasks within the video production process.
- Handling and planning for disruptions to the project.
- Locating, checking, and booking shooting venues.
- Directing cameramen, set designers, actors, and support staff.
- Working with editors to oversee the project's finalization.
- Meeting with relevant stakeholders to discuss the project.
- Ensuring that the production quality of the final product is top-notch.
What you will need
- A bachelor's degree in film, media, management, production, or a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working as part of a production team.In-depth knowledge of video production processes and activities.
- Skilled at negotiation, planning, and budgeting
- Able to lead a production team and manage several tasks at once.
- Calm under pressure and comfortable with a fast-paced work environment.
- Problem-solving skills, deadline-focused, and goal-driven.
- Meticulous in their work with high standards of excellence.
- Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas.
- Confident, passionate, and professional.
- A strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders