Junior Software Development Engineer - Mobile
About the role
We are a startup with a mission to unlock human potential, empowering people to prosper doing what they love. We are looking for a Junior SDE role who is passionate about education technology. Your goal is to build and deliver high-quality mobile native and mobile web applications to our customers.
What you will do
- GitLab for source code repository with the trunk-based development process.
- Flutter/Dart for Mobile Application for iOS and Android.
- VueJS/Typescript for Web Applications.
- GraphQL for API Gateway using Apollo/NodeJS/Typescript
- Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services for cloud computing providers with serverless technologies.
- GitLab CI/CodeMagic for CI/CD -
- Sonarcloud/CodeCov/GitLab for source code quality -
- Kubernetes for API and internal services backend platform. -
- Golang and Typescript for internal services.
- Execute tasks in an agile software development cycle.
- Develop high-quality software by producing clean, efficient, and tested code.
- Learn guidance and best practices in quality software development.
- Review and debug code.
- Collaborate with internal product, engineering, and design teams to fix and improve products.
What you will need
- A minimum total of 6 months experience in Mobile and Front end development with Flutter, native Android, native iOS, Mobile Web, or React Native.
- Strong passion for building testable, reusable, and readable code.
- Understanding of agile software development method.
- Understanding of REST API or GraphQL concepts.
- Understanding reusable components in mobile applications.
- Understanding in automated unit testing.
Send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org