Product Marketing Manager
About the role
We are looking for Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for promoting Kuncie product's value to the target audience and will be playing a pivotal role in driving the project to success.
What you will do
- Analyzing marketing strategies to identify new opportunities.
- Developing consumer-based marketing and branding strategies.
- Liaising with management, marketing, sales, and production teams.
- Developing and launching new product lines and identifying new customers.
- Establishing targeted customer and industry partnership networks.
- Monitoring key marketing metrics and developing market segmentation models.
- Integrating user-experience feedback in product updates and innovation.
- Performing competitor analysis toward an increased market share.
- Developing consumer-oriented marketing products and branding strategies.
- Identifying key features in products that will appeal to customers.
- Working with the marketing department to develop marketing campaigns for each product.
- Researching trending keywords and marketing innovations.
- Planning product launches.
- Studying analytics relating to product campaigns.
What you will need
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business development, or similar.
- Master's degree in business administration preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience as a senior product marketing/manager in a related industry.
- Advanced knowledge of consumer behavior sciences and marketing strategies.
- Demonstrable experience in product marketing and innovation.
- Exceptional ability to increase competitiveness and market share.
- Ability to develop strong customer relations and feedback channels.
- Advanced competency in researching market trends and consumer behavior.
- Ability to identify strategic industry partnerships and build effective networks.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills