Product Operations Specialist
About the team
Product ops specialist will work closely with customer care team, product manager and engineers. This position will report directly to Head of Product
About the role
We are looking for exceptional Product Operations Specialist. At its core, product ops is the intersection of product (including productdesign), engineering, and customer success (CS). It exists to support the Research & Development team and their go-to-market counterparts to improve alignment, communication, and processes around product development, launch, and iteration.
What you will do
- Maintaining a strong team culture of trust, accountability, and commitment to impact.
- Helping organization to better understand the power of the combination of multiple data sources and what drives the business forward
- Reconciling usage data with customer feedback to surface insights that will inform product decisions
- Scaling product knowledge across the organization. Maintaining templates, guidelines, how to the latest references and resources
- Improving the workflow across team, product team communication / announcements, reinforcing policy process, and practices
- Managing the product team's tech stack including the relationships with vendors, and administers these tools to the wider team
- Strengthening customer feedback loops, provided insight into the end-to-end customer experience through a product lens.
- Bridging important changes from inside the organization to other departments like customer support or sales and marketing
- Monitoring customer feedback channels and then feeding that information back to the CS team and product owners
What you will need
- 3-5 years of experience in business operations, process improvement, product management, and/ or digital transformation projects
- Ability to partner with cross-functional business partners, engineering teams, and senior management, to identify and define short term and long term solutions to operational challenges
- Strong analytical skills in order to identify process gaps and improvements
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills in order to prioritize, monitor, and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to adapt quickly to a new and fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and presentation skills
Bonus Points if...
- Experience working with complex organizations, particularly within Telco space
- Experience working in the consumer EduTech space