Senior Software Development Engineer - Mobile
About the role
We are a startup with a mission to unlock human potential, empowering people to prosper doing what they love. We are looking for a Senior SDE role who is passionate about education technology. Your goal is to build and deliver high-quality mobile native and mobile web applications to our customers.
What you will do
- GitLab for source code repository with the trunk-based development process.
- Flutter/Dart for Mobile Application for iOS and Android.
- VueJS/Typescript for Web Applications.
- GraphQL for API Gateway using Apollo/NodeJS/Typescript
- Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services for cloud computing providers with serverless technologies.
- GitLab CI/CodeMagic for CI/CD -
- Sonarcloud/CodeCov/GitLab for source code quality -
- Kubernetes for API and internal services backend platform. -
- Golang and Typescript for internal services.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture.
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in an agile software development cycle.
- Develop applications by producing clean, efficient, and tested code.
- Provide guidance and best practices in quality software development to peer engineering teams.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools, scripting, and continuous integration process.
- Review and debug code.
- Collaborate with internal product, engineering, and design teams to fix and improve products.
- Document development phases and monitor application quality.
- Ensure the software is up-to-date with the latest security tools and technologies
What you will need
- A minimum total of 5 years of experience in mobile application development including Flutter (preferred), native Android/iOS, Mobile Web, or ReactNative.
- Strong passion for building secure, high quality, testable, reusable, and clean code.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Experience in designing GraphQL specification and GraphQL client implementation.
- Experience in taking a leading role in building complex software systems in mobile applications.
- Experience in communication with stakeholders and other technical teams to collect requirements, product features, and technical designs.
- Experience in working with automated testing tools and continuous integration/continuous delivery for Android Play Store and Apple Store.
- Experience in mentoring junior software engineers to develop their skills.