Software Development Engineer - Mobile
About the role
We are a startup with a mission to unlock human potential, empowering people to prosper doing what they love. We are looking for a SDE role who is passionate about education technology. Your goal is to build and deliver high-quality mobile native and mobile web applications to our customers.
What you will do
- GitLab for source repository
- Flutter for Mobile Application
- GraphQL for API Gateway in NodeJS and Apollo
- Google Cloud Platform in Indonesia region with services BigQuery, Pubsub, GKE, Cloud SQL
- Kubernetes for Backend
- Golang and Typescript for Backend
- Execute tasks in an agile software development cycle.
- Develop high-quality software by producing clean, efficient, and tested code.
- Find guidance and best practices in quality software development to peer engineering teams.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools, scripting, and continuous integration process.
- Review and debug code.
- Collaborate with internal product, engineering, and design teams to fix and improve products.
- Document development phases and monitor application quality.
What you will need
- A minimum total of 3 years experience in Mobile and Front end development with Flutter (preferred), native Android, native iOS, Mobile Web, and React Native.
- Strong passion for building secure, high quality, testable, reusable, and clean code.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Experience in implementing applications that consume GraphQL resources.
- Experience in building complex software systems in mobile applications.
- Experience in working with automated testing tools and continuous integration/continuous delivery for Android Play Store and Apple Store.
Send your updated resume to email@example.com