About the role
We are a startup with a mission to unlock human potential, empowering people to prosper doing what they love. We are looking for UI Engineers who are passionate about education technology. Your goal is to scale our web application and mobile application providing a consistent and comfortable user experience for our customers.
What you will do
- Meeting with the design team on a regular basis to discuss application features and design ideas.
- Research implementations of similar application design and user interface modules.
- Create a website and application design mockups with enhanced UI features according to designers’ specifications.
- Building front-end code web applications using HTML/JS and mobile applications with Flutter.
- Provide best practices and reusable display components in building the front-end of the website and mobile application to implementing engineers.
- Write unit test cases for presentational components.
- Debugging user interaction issues in code and software.
- Updating the frontend side of applications with user trends.
What you will need
- A minimum total of 3 years experience in UI engineering for mobile applications using frameworks such as Flutter (preferred) or ReactNative
- A minimum total of 3 years of experience in UI engineering using web applications using frameworks such as Vue (preferred), React, or NextJS.
- Experience in web application and mobile application programming languages such as HTML, Typescript, and Dart.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Experience in communication with stakeholders, designers, and web/mobile engineers.
- Experience in working with automated testing tools and continuous integration/continuous
- Familiarity with automated testing tools such as Selenium, Jasmine, Jest, or Karma.
- Familiarity with prototyping tools including Figma, InVision Studio, Balsamiq, and Sketch.
- In-depth knowledge of user interface models, application design, and website functionality.
- Knowledge of graphic design software including CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop.
Click Apply or send your resume to email@example.com