UX Research Manager
About the team
Our mission is to inform decision-making across Kuncie through evidence-based insights. Our work and processes are fully integrated in the product development lifecycle, and we collaborate with cross-functional partners – from Design to Product Management, Data Analytics, Content, Business and more – to define and prioritise the highest-impact research questions. We enjoy having ownership and autonomy in a fast-paced environment and impact millions of mentees & mentors who rely on Kuncie to boost their self development and unlock their future potential. For this role, you’ll be working within Kuncie’s Research & Design team, the team that is responsible for giving recommendations, defining the right problems and delivering user-centric solutions.
About the role
Kuncie is looking for a UX Research Manager with research, communication and people management skills. We employ a variety of qualitative and quantitative methods to accomplish our goals, including surveys, behaviour analytics, usability tests, experiments and 1:1 interviews. As a UX Research manager, you’ll be setting up the UX Research practice within Kuncie’s product, content, business & growth streams. You’ll have the autonomy to collaborate with cross-functional leaders across streams to figure out what that practice should be like.
What you will do
- Collaborate with Research & Design lead to build a high-performing team of researchers and shaping UX research team to become fully embedded in various product streams,
- Remotely manage multiple UX researchers and Research Ops Specialist,
- Manage the research resource allocation,
- Manage day-to-day research activities and complex situations. Identify problems and solutions around research operations,
- Work with designers, product managers to prioritise research opportunities & research recommendations in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment,
- Understand and incorporate complex technical and business requirements into research,
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and verbal presentations,
- Foster Kuncie’s working culture and principles within the group, while setting new standards in executional and operational excellence.
What you will need
- 6+ years leading research studies and/or teams, in multidisciplinary environments within product-led organisations,
- Minimum 1 year of experience with leading/mentoring UX Researchers, and/or running research enablement program,
- Experience with quantitative & qualitative UX Research methods
- Expertise in designing quantitative experiments based on hypotheses derived from qualitative research,
- Ability to design mixed-methods processes that effectively combine quantitative and qualitative research,
- Experience defining, goals setting, and designing research plan,
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) & management skills.